I WILL NEVER TAKE SLEEPING PILLS…
It is with utter lack of sleep that I am writing this post. I haven’t slept in more than 20 hours. It may not seem that serious but it’s been like this for days. I think I only sleep for 2 or 3 hours on average these past few days. So trust me, I think it’s bad. I just hope it’s not.
Anyway, let’s set dark and sleep-deprived thoughts aside, shall we?
Another inspiration for a blog came to me just minutes ago when my mother asked me if I wanted her to get me some sleeping pills so that I can start getting enough sleep. She’s probably right. Maybe I should get some medication to help. My answer? A flat-out no.
I will never take hypnotics or sedatives or whatever sleep-inducing stuff may be available out there. Only God knows what those can do to me! Well, maybe a physician or a psychiatrist knows, but unless they’re the ones who tell me and unless it’s my only option, I’m still not taking sleeping pills.
The following are some other things that I hope never to do. Unless my life (or anyone else’s life, for that matter) depended on doing these things, I think it’s safe to say that I. Will. Never. Do. Them.
So here goes…
- I will never do drugs, smoke, or get a tattoo. Not that I’m saying they’re all related or that one comes with the other. I just felt like combining all of them in one item.
- I will never do body shots. (Like anyone would ever want me to!) I don’t think it’s sexy. I only think it’s gross.
- I will never go inside a scary attraction or ride. Do you think I don’t know that most of them take pictures of people with their sh*t-scared face on? No thanks.
- I will never learn to forgive and forget. Let me first explain before you go on thinking how horrible and unforgiving I am. Forgive, I can do. It’s the forgetting part that I find quite hard. Admit it, maybe you do, too. (Or maybe I’m just really horrible.)
- I will never donate blood. Wait, I’m not an evil heartless soulless creature who feeds on the misery and pain of others. This is more like “I can never.” Medical reasons. And also, syringes.
- I will never have six-pack abs. I tried. I failed. Nope, not for me.
- I will never settle for anything less than what I think I deserve. I just have to be really smart and careful about what I think I deserve.
- I will never tolerate negativity nor will I ever accept mediocrity. Well, that was deep! Even I was surprised!
- I will never go to prison. I swear on my life that I will do everything I can to avoid ever going to jail. People get raped there! (that’s a bad joke, I know… sorry)
- I will never kill someone. Unless that someone did something really stupid like change the channel while my favorite show is on.
- I will never let fear get in the way of things.
- No mom, I will never take sleeping pills. 🙂